Saturday, June 27, 2009

Shower and Insta-party

Some lovely ladies and I drove down to Nestorville, WV (where is that?) to attend an orange and yellow bridal shower. It was the biggest bridal shower I've ever been to! There were so many ladies there, I was impressed that Danielle knew that many people. But, I must say, I was impressed with the organization. It went smoothly despite all the guests.

The drive down and back up was so lovely with my feminine companions, that we didn't want the fun to end. So we created an insta-party and had a lovely evening out in the yard playing games, listening to music, and munching away. Those are the times that remind me that it's summer.

Photos can be seen at:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=84276&id=748329888&l=85d7d16f1d

No comments:

Post a Comment